Front Desk Clerk (NOC 64314)
- Location: Whitehorse, YTY1A 3E4
- Salary: 17.00 hourly / 40 hours per Week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
- Flexible hours: Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Urban area
- Rural area
- Hotel, motel
- Greeting guests
- Checking guests in and out
- Room reservations
- Answering guest inquiries
- Billing and payment processing
- Administrative duties
- Handling complaints
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Full-time, part-time, or on a rotating shift schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Required to stand or sit for long periods / may need to lift and move heavy objects.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously, such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and assisting customers in person.
- Fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Public transportation is available
How to apply
- By email: email@example.com
- In person: 91634 Alaska Hwy Whitehorse, YTY1A 3E4
- Between 07:00 AM and 03:00 PM